Thursday, November 29, 2012

Stacking up....

The projects are stacking up!  Quilts to quilt, tops to piece, projects to organize, felt to cut, jeans to patch, holiday letter to write, holiday cards to address, tree to put up, lights to be bought, ornaments to hang, and to make......

I am pretty sure I could keep going....yep teacher's gifts (dinners) to make, cookies and more cookies.....

Somewhere in all of this crazy I need to remember first that the season is all about family being together....it is fun to have kids to enjoy it with....there are times when I think that my husband and I get more excited then the kids.  

For now it is to work on cutting and folding for a book report project and working on one more quilt top for the afternoon.  ALong with the list making and lift making to keep things organized and me sane, slightly neurotic but mostly sane.

And yes, I think I am back.......

No comments:

Post a Comment