Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Making a List

This is the time of year that I make lists like a crazy person!  Lists of what I have bought, lists of things I need to buy, list of who gets holiday cards, project lists, cookie lists, menu lists......I could be Santa!!

The project list needs to be organized because it needs to also be in priority order of who I see and when.  Good thing I have been told I may see my nieces on Christmas Eve....other wise the project for one of them might not have been done by then!  

It is raining and I am baking, not a bad gig for a December afternoon.  Now if I just had Mrs. Weasely (sorry to offend those anti-Harry Potter readers) to get my house cleaner.  I'd say tomorrow, but I have a doctor's appointment mid day so that is not very likely!  

Once I am organized I will post the lists of the projects....this week I did get the Cub Scout awards put on their shirts, and the supplies for all of the holiday projects so checking a few things off the lists.....now if I can just find some paper to print the holiday letter on I will be somewhere!

For now it is more cookies and unloading the dishwasher to run a cleaner load through oh the excitement of my Tuesday afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment