Tuesday, January 15, 2013

New Adventures in Pinning!

So here is the new adventure.....TA-DAH, every day I am going to try something new that I have pinned on Pinterest on one of my boards.  I will learn better how to link what I am trying, Pinterest and this blog, but not tonight.



This is a Pinterest project, not from today.  These took almost 3 days to make (probably not a great money maker for Etsy either) They were a gift for my niece Keirra.

Todays adventures were Taco Seasoning (instead of the stuff from the pouch) pinned on my Dinner board.  It was pretty good, though I am pretty sure I will need to tweak that amount of cumin.  This one used chili powder, onion powder, cumin, garlic powder, paprika and sea salt.  

The other thing we tried tonight (we being me and my 3 year old) we made yummy for milk (or creamer for coffee if you are not 3) this one is on my breakfast board.  I really want to find a good replacement for regular creamer.  Something about partially hydrogenated oil in creamer makes me kind of sad. Plus I really like it in either black, chai or cinnamon tea.  Anyway this is sweetened condensed milk, regular milk (we have skim in our house) and vanilla.  The 3 year old liked it in her milk, (like a splash in a cup of milk as a treat) we'll see how the SU likes it (thanks RA for sharing Spousal Unit instead of Hubs)  

Tomorrow will be pizza rolls, like cinnamon rolls.  May be, just may be I'll even add some pictures.  Yes that is in the plan.  Mostly this will be random thoughts on the recipes I try and the projects I continue to play in.  Still working on the hexagon quilt for my new niece, the top is nearly together...pictures to come.soon.I.hope...

Enjoy the new adventure....come see the success, or failure tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. ooooh this sounds fun!!! I cannot wait to see what interesting things you make from your boards!!! taking a page from your book - I made baked mozzerella cheese sticks. meh. I think the fried ones would have been more satisfying.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay I found you ! I am so jealous of how crafty you are! I look forward to seeing all of your projects!

    ReplyDelete