Friday, January 18, 2013

First Fail.....

Ok so the apple pie over night oatmeal was very yummy!  I do think that it could use some vanilla, however my boys did not like it.  As in enough that one threatened to throw up....yep and thanks.  He did not though.  The other 2 it was like pulling teeth to get them to eat it.  The 3 year old and I ate it for breakfast and lunch....and I'll eat it tomorrow morning too.

In the morning I am making baked oatmeal we'll see.  Before the end of the weekend I will add pancake cupcakes (pancakes made in cupcake tins) and some breakfast burritos that one of my sons loves!

I did get the coat closet cleaned out today and the rest of the Christmas decorations put in the back.  It is a closet under the stairs so it is pretty deep.  I also put in the Pack and play and portable swing...the only baby gear I still have, though there is part of me that wants to purge that too.

Tomorrow is one of the last responsibilities for Call Committee at church (looking for a new pastor) and then laundry.  Oh the exciting things that are my weekends!  I just am really looking forward to spending some time with the kids and no birthday parties (4 already this month) even if it involves work on third grade science reports.....wow seriously my weekend sound AMAZING!!

Have a great MLK weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment