Wednesday, January 16, 2013

So tonight is sort of a cheat.  I made pizza cinnamon rolls for the kids for breakfast in the morning.  Making them was so fast and easy that if the kids like them (that will be the judge) then I am sure I will be making them often.  Just some pizza crust, sauce and toppings rolled up like cinnamon rolls.  In the morning I will slice and bake.  Fingers crossed....I'll let you all know.

Tomorrow I am trying a dinner, though I am not sure which one so I can not give you a preview.  I also think that it will be a heavy duty cleaning day.  As in the dishwasher, microwave oven and stove top....unless I run out of vinegar or baking soda.  I may even get brave and photo before and after.....that is almost as scary as posting weight or measures of me!  Yikes!

I spent too much time today drinking cinnamon tea and snuggling under a quilt in progress (soon the top will be done and then I'll post new pictures) with my 3 year old watching Johnny and the Sprites.  All in all a pretty good day....even if I really want to spend the next 4 hours cleaning my downstairs while everyone else sleeps upstairs.  I enjoy these 4 hours (a discovery I made over Christmas break) however then the 6 am hour (and a few more after that) kind of stink.  So not a great idea. So all of you that visited today...come back tomorrow and I will have some pictures to share along with some more fun.

Oh and I have a pirate eye patch to make for a pirate princess this weekend, so that will come as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment